CEI is a non-profit education organization and recognized leader in advancing meaningful reforms in public education. Our mission is to ensure the school is the center and driving force of public education reform and innovation.
Last year over 450 administrators attended this exciting, empowering, and informative event. This FREE conference showcases leadership opportunities and innovations from the top educational vendors and showcases CEI’s strengths and services. Click here to see more about last year’s event >>
CEI is an approved NYS Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) provider & will be offering 4 FREE CTLE credits for the day.
Regent Cashin has served the students of New York City with distinction for over 35 years as a teacher, superintendent and regional superintendent. Dr. Cashin has dedicated herself to educating children and ensuring that every child receives an equal opportunity to develop into a contributing member of society. Regent Cashin extends her commitment to students and learning at all levels through her service on the Board of Regents.
Public Education is dynamic and ever-changing. In the past few years, we have started to see incredible innovations that are making huge impacts on teaching and learning.
CEI has a long history of empowering teachers and school leaders to hone their skills and adopt innovative practices. This year we are proud to present our Innovation Panel which will highlight New York City Principals who have introduced new and exciting ideas to transform their school and create a culture of innovation!
Principals will be able to make better spending decisions while having the opportunity to personally meet the sponsors, vendors and manufacturers. Learn More >>Decision makers from schools will have the opportunity to see resources and products to help plan for purchases during the school year. This will be a great opportunity for exhibitors to meet decision makers – administrators, principals in a professional environment!
Additional Benefits for Sponsoring the CEISLC18:
– All exhibitors will have access to a free app with the ability to scan the participant’s badges and have an instant list of names of attendees you have met/spoken to.
– Every participant will be scheduled to attend the exhibit hall for at least one full session in lieu of a workshop. Therefore, a minimum of one-third of all participants will be on the exhibit floors at all times throughout the day.
– All attendees are principals, assistant principals, administrators – people who make the purchasing decisions.
– Attendees will be from both the public schools and charter schools in the Tri-State area.
– Wi-Fi will be free to all sponsors and exhibitors for the day’s event.
Form more information, please contact Barbara Weiner by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 347.931.4681
Enjoy your stay at the award-winning DoubleTree by Hilton, ideally situated in the historic town of Tarrytown in suburban Westchester County’s business corridor.
This hotel is 15 minutes west of Westchester Airport (HPN), 25 miles north of Manhattan and LaGuardia Airport (LGA), and 35 minutes north of Kennedy International Airport (JFK).
Savor a signature warm chocolate chip cookie on your arrival.