Give Back on #GivingTuesday
On November 28, 2017, CEI is proud to participate in #GivingTuesday. This global day of giving invites individuals to celebrate the holiday season by giving back and creating change in their community and their world.
Whether it is following our social media pages, liking and sharing our posts, or making a small donation to our cause, any little bit helps CEI to continue to be a meaningful leader in reforming public education.
Here is how you can help:
Spread the word! – Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, or Connect with us on LinkedIn. Make sure to like and share our posts on your timeline to help create awareness!
Donate to make a difference! – Every little bit counts. Here are some ways your contribution can make a direct impact:
- $25 will send three children to a Broadway show
- $40 will provide art supplies for one classroom
- $50 will purchase one kindergarten classroom library
- $100 will send twenty children to The American Museum of Natural History
- $500 will provide bus transportation for students and parents for a college visit
- $1000 will purchase online subscriptions for National Geographic for five classrooms
- $5000 will provide school-based professional development for 20 teachers